April 11, 2011

Grateful for...

There are so many things to be grateful for this monday. First of all, the weather is beautiful. Yesterday it was close to 80 and sunny and today its in the 70's and raining a little...I just love this weather. Today a family that my roommates and I are very close to welcomed their fourth child into the world, a little baby boy, which is a definite change from their three girls. We are so excited because we take turns babysitting this family a lot and have developed a really close relationship with their girls who are total sweethearts. I can't wait to see their little boy. I'm also super grateful because yesterday a really sweet boy asked me to be his girlfriend and I happily said yes. We spent the afternoon hiking with our friends Holly and Kevin at Racoon Creek State Park and had a little picnic by the lake. And we met a man who paddles around in a kayak collecting trash in the lake in a little trash can stuffed in an old tire thats tied on the back of his kayak.  We all decided we wish we had his job. I'm also so grateful for the incredible friends I have here in Pittsburgh, I just wouldn't trade it for anything...see why?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...