May 12, 2011

Style



This image, via The Sartorialist, got me thinking on the subject of fashion today. I normally don't post things about fashion because its usually out of my own realm of artistry and while I believe that fashion and style is an important art form I don't think I know enough about it to really have anything to say on the subject. Once in a while something really inspires me but most days I feel like haute couture (okay, I know a word or two...), while it can be beautiful, is simply not attainable or realistic (and honestly, who really wants to wear this?) I think simplicity in style can say a lot more than something over the top. And come to think of it, I'd say that pretty much sums up my own style as an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...