July 15, 2011

Kinfolk




I am forgoing Photo Friday today because 1. I have no recent photos to share and 2. the launch of Kinfolk Magazine is much more exciting.

I've only had time to glance through the issue (which you can find and read here) but with one look I've already fallen in love with this beautifully artistic collection of essays, thoughts, and ideas centered around intimate gatherings. I love small gatherings with close friends and to say that my roommates and I have hosted a few of our own would be an understatement (given that we are a tight-knit church family who thrive on being together, a la Acts 2:42). So this magazine is a perfect beacon of inspiration for many more gatherings to come.

Happy Friday!

[photos via Kinfolk Magazine]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...