October 17, 2011

Grateful for...



Two words. Field Trips. You loved them when you were a student and trust me, you love them as a teacher.
We took our students to Fallingwater today. It was a beautiful and perfect day to spend wandering such a historical building. I was completely fascinated by the architecture and especially all the art (a few works by Picasso) and old books. I'd say most of the students were pretty interested but I think the highlight of their trip was the stop at McDonald's on the way back to school. Who can blame them really? Teenagers.

We were only allowed to take photos of the outside, so I'll try to post some tomorrow.

Happy Monday!

p.s. I may have fallen asleep on the bus. Just for a minute.

[beautiful photos via The Little Red House]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...