February 21, 2012

Hawaii [Part 1]

Hawaii was, well, amazing, as you might expect. There was plenty of sunshine (and sunburn), reading by the beach, whale watching, and eating lots of seafood. If you can believe it, I took a whopping 444 photos in under 7 days. So, nonetheless, I won't burden you with all 444 of those photos but I'll show a good amount over the next few days (if only to pretend that I'm still there).

We stayed at the Westin Villas



Exploring the town of Lahaina



The unit my brother and I shared, our parents had the one adjacent to us 

Killer view






On the Road to Hana, a scenic drive that goes around the island of Maui












Black sand beach


Many more photos to come as well as a few videos...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...