February 16, 2011

Inspiration




I thought I would share some various things that are inspiring me lately.

The last photo and video are from Andrew and Carissa. Their story and determination to adopt a little girl from Uganda is so faith-building and inspiring for me. One of my biggest dreams is to adopt someday and to see this family come together only increases my own desire to do the same thing.

This morning the sun was shining so brilliantly and the forecast for the next three days is looking promising (60 degrees is like heaven after weeks below freezing). I even sat outside on our deck this morning to soak it all in. And then, like classic Pittsburgh, the clouds came rolling in and its back to gray skies. I can't complain though, a morning of sun is better than nothing at all.

I hope its sunny wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...