March 11, 2011

Photo of the Day

I've been away this week in Columbus, Ohio for spring break, so thats why I've been MIA on the blog. I've never been to Ohio before so it was a fun little trip. We spent a lot of time on Ohio State University's campus. Its huge. Its overwhelming. I can't image being a student there. Coming back to Pittsburgh was a bit of a journey...lets just say there was a lot of snow, a phone call to 911, a West Virginia towing company, and one flat tire. I didn't get home until 2am and when I did I praised God for being able to sleep in my own bed instead of in my car on the side of the highway or a random motel in West, Va.

Anyway, its friday and that means I owe you a photo.




This is the view from the 36th floor of the Cathedral of Learning on Pitt's Campus looking down on the Heinz Chapel. Visiting Columbus was great, but it made me realize how much I love Pittsburgh. Even with its crazy snow storms in March. For real. Pittsburgh, can we just let spring happen, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...