August 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home



My oh my oh my. We did it! We moved!

We are finally here in our new apartment, wrestling with boxes and boxes of books and kitchen ware and more books. We seriously have so many books. And I love it!

Getting used to a new place is fun but also challenging. For instance: Hooray for ac window units! Boo for really loud ac window units. The window unit is so loud in our room that while Jen and I were trying to set up our beds she kept saying how she couldn't hear me and I said maybe I was just mumbling because I was tired. Then we turned off the ac. Yeah, it was just that the ac was overpowering my voice. 

I'll certainly post photos of it when it doesn't look like the back room of a department store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...