September 23, 2011

Photo Friday






I don't have very many recent photos of my own to share with you, but you know what? That's okay. There are so many other photos that I've been loving on the blogosphere (sometimes I hate that word, just putting it out there) lately that I thought I would share with you.

I hope you have an enjoyable start to the weekend. As for me, I am planning on doing some creative work on the decorations for Women's Day, making myself some chicken tortilla soup (which will hopefully kick this cold I picked up from the students) and watching a good movie and sleeping more than 5-6 hours tonight.

p.s. This is what my night will sound like. Put together by the lovely Kate of For Me For You





[sources: 1, 2, 3, 4]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...