September 16, 2011

Stuck



I'm stuck in my bridesmaid dress.

One of my best friends, Tricia, is getting married in October and asked me to be one of her bridesmaids. She found her dresses online and I put in the order for it right away. To make a long story short I had to send a bank transfer to Hong Kong. So after weeks and weeks of hoping and praying that this dress would make it in time...I am now sitting in my living room trapped in it. In my eagerness to try it on the zipper got stuck in some fabric and now it won't come off.

My roommate, Rochelle, is on her way to rescue me (after she laughed at me on the phone for a while). Otherwise I would end up spending my night sitting in my bridesmaid dress à la Monica and Phoebe...

[image via google image search]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...