February 25, 2011

Wasteland


Ok, so I am really bad at staying focused when I write papers. But I just had to share this. Amazing right? This is why I love being an artist. I had a professor once who said that talent creates opportunity. Ever since hearing that I have had this understanding that being an artist opens up a world of possibilities for myself and for others because it involves looking at things differently and doing things no one else would think of.

I need to stop now or else I'll start writing things from my paper...
Back to Eisner!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. There is no other word to describe that documentary, or the heart behind it. With having the gifts you have Kirstin, and the heart you have, you will be used to change many lives. I do believe that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...