October 27, 2011

Those Days


Today has just been one of those days. A tough day at work where I have to remind myself on my drive home not to "take home the day". You wouldn't believe all the emotions you can feel in one day of teaching. Things ranging from joy to disbelief, to anger, to frustration, to love, to "I've had it up to here". And you simply can't take all of that with you. But I did take home a box full of pottery. My own pottery. Making my own art has been a rare luxury these days so I feel grateful to have been given the opportunity to make my own work while teaching. I've grown to really love and appreciate ceramics and can't shake the thought that maybe I could somehow have my own ceramics studio someday...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...